Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy Family

Hello All my Family & Friends,
It me (Dori)don't fall down!!! I have a blog for the The Larsen Family!!!!! YEA!!! Everywhere I go everyone is asking how my 5 kiddos are doing & about my eternal LOVER so I thought this would be a way to keep in touch with all of you!!!! Enjoy and I will do my best at keeping you all updated.
We are almost done with football with Garrett and his school musical program YEA!!!! 3 nights of football practices & a Saturday Game . Next he has 3 mornings of morning music practice, plus shots and scouts once a week for him. HE alone keeps me busy.
Sucora is on the Varsity Dance team & she has practices 5 days a week for 2 1/2 a hrs. Lucky we live right by the school. She is preparing to go to State on December 5, 08, we also have competitions every Saturday in November. She is having a Blast!!!
McKenna, played Volleyball for her school and REALLY enjoyed it. Her team was 6-1. SHE WAS AWESOME!!!!! She is now manager for the girls basketball team. That is 5 days a week and 1 1/2 practices again. Mom is running again!!!!!
Romeo & Yogi, what is there to say about my babies they just bring tears to my eyes. My house is empty during the day with my babies gone. I guess that's why I work when I can. I can't stand the loneliness. They are just a joy to have and they are the ones that don't have me so busy right now, but come spring they will.
Well as Curt & I we are running & running & running........... but we wouldn't haven't any other way! We TREASURE every minute we have with our 5 outstanding , amazing, keeper, treasureful kids.

Super Mom

4 comments:

DStorms said...

Dori..Way to join the blogging world. I am glad to know you are keeping out of trouble.

~me! said...

mom fry!!! thank you so much for letting me sleep in this morning it totally helped with my gay cold. and thank you so much for the yummy breakfast. i am eating the tator tots right now lol. i love u so much and thanks again!!!

love,
me <3

Cassie said...

sorry it took me so long but I love your blog. Its such a fun way to keep connected with friends and family!

Unknown said...

YAY! I just started bloggin an am totally addicted! Check us out at:
LiveInGrattitude.blogspot.com
It is great to hearfr y. I'll be checking by. Drop me a comment when you sto by our blog.
Love ya,
Melody Thompson")


MY 1 & ONLY TRUE LOVE!!!!!

My Playlist



sweet & innocent